Saturday 21 March 2015

ANCILLARY TEXT: FINAL ADVERT DESIGN

This is my final advert. I chose this design over the other two as I felt this reflected my music video a lot more and reflected my digipak more so than the previous drafts. I changed the font to the same one that is featured in my digipak, this makes my advert look professional and show continuity between the two products. I made the poster a little darker than it was in my other drafts this is because it reflects my music video better, as in my music video I use black and white with high contrast colour curves giving it a deep black, this is now reflected in my poster.  
Below you can see the poster on a bus stop or as a poster within a town, this is often used to advertise new albums for world known artists.



No comments:

Post a Comment